1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by shlee23, Jun 20, 2015.

1. shlee23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I guess this is my story. I'm a 26 year old female that has been with both guys and girls. I'm more comfortable with girls sexually but still find guys attractive and enjoy being with them, but when it comes to intercourse, I just can't do it with a guy. I guess I'm just confused and I'm not sure whether to consider myself bisexual or a lesbian. It's been a struggle for me for a couple of years and I haven't talked to anyone about it. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. J Q

J Q

If you consider that romantic and sexual orientation are different, perhaps you could be a biromantic lesbian? Although there's no need for labels perhaps something like that would help you? Hopefully other people will give their input.

3. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

Saying beforehand that I don't have any sexual experiences, I feel the same way as you. I would totally date a girl and I'm sexually attracted to girls, but when it comes to guys... I can get really close to a guy and I might enjoy kissing a guy, but I'm not sexually attracted to them. I still have to figure out whether what I feel for guys is romantic attraction or just close friendship, so I don't know if I'm lesbian or biromantic homosexual.

4. shlee23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've always just been scared to have sex with a guy and I've never been comfortable because it just doesn't feel right. I've had oral sex with guys and it's been totally fine but I can't do intercourse. When I was with the girl I was with, I was beyond comfortable and wanted to explore every possible thing. I worry that I'll never figure it out and be alone forever.