1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AnonConfusion, Jun 21, 2015.

1. AnonConfusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have recently been questioning my sexuality. I have always been attracted to guys, but recently, I have been thinking about other girls in the same way I think about guys. It is becoming more frequently girls than guys. I have found myself seeing lesbian couples and wishing that it could be me. My parents are super christian and completely against same sex relationships and marriage. I have nobody I can talk to about it because all of my friends are straight. I need advice on how to come to terms with my sexuality. I'm 16 years old. Anything will help me at this point.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well how do you feel about your attraction towards women/girls ? Is it something that scares you or something you are totally comfortable with ? You say you sometimes see lesbian couples and wish to be them, does that mean you would have no problem dating a girl if the occasion and feelings were there ? Maybe answering these questions would give you a clue about where you stand on the spectrum, it does sounds to me like you could be bi though and there is nothing wrong with that. (obviously I am biased :slight_smile: )

3. AnonConfusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am 100% perfect being with a girl. I feel like I would be better in a same sex relationship rather than a straight relationship. I'm totally comfortable with the idea of being with a girl. I have found myself looking past the attractive guys to focus on the attractive so I don't know where I stand right now. I'm thoroughly questioning.

4. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're still attracted to guys as well as girls, then you might be bisexual. You can be bisexual and like girls more than guys, or vice versa.
    Or, if you are also attracted to nonbinary genders, you might be pansexual or polysexual.
    But if you just feel like you're attracted to girls and you've lost your attraction to guys, then you might be a lesbian.
    I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

5. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Then we are on the same boat I think I would be much more comfortable in a relationship with another woman than with a man, I can still acknowledge how attractive men are but they don't really seem to compare much to women in my book these days. That may just be a phase as I know my bisexuality varies with time ( sometimes I am more into guys then suddenly more into girls so it varies) but it does seem more right to me to be with a woman if that makes sense ? Haha bisexuality sure is confusing. :bang: :thumbsup:

6. bi2me

Welcome!
    Are you mostly concerned because of your family? Do you have any friends you can talk to? I realized I liked girls when I was about your age, but never really integrated 'bisexual' into my being until last summer. You can read my story on my blog. Let us know how we can help. :slight_smile: