1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

conscious and unconscious sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paperninja62, Jun 22, 2015.

1. paperninja62

soooooo, I'm really not understanding my sexuality here... I unconsciously think the occasional girl is hot, or are attracted to her, but i will also find guys to be hot. The conundrum here is that the attraction to females is unconscious, and I don't think it about it it just is, but with guys I tend to have to think about it. Also, I don't tend to get erect from naked men (sorry if its getting a bit to graphic), but i will get erect from naked women. Although, what makes it odd is that while I can find some women attractive automatically and without thinking, I genuinely find males to be more attractive, (physically and socially), but it normally is not automatic, and actively thought about... I don't understand how this works, or if I'm just imagining things but thats how I'm thinking... Also, when I imagine myself having a future with a man, I get that feeling in my chest, the kind that feels like there a pressure but its a good pressure, a happy pressure (I suck at describing things), and I couldn't even imagine myself with a female. :/

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm.. Well, sexuality is fluid. Especially when it comes to bisexuality, sometimes you might be more attracted to girls, sometimes more to guys. You seem to be more romantically attracted to men and more sexually attracted to women, but there's nothing wrong with that. You're still bisexual, you just feel differently for each gender. Hopefully I helped a little. :slight_smile: