1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Earliest sexual desire/exposure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confuseddude, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Confuseddude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Quick random question. What's your earliest memory in terms of a sexual desire/exposure? I remember when I was very young, maybe 9-10yo, I would find me parents clothes catalogues and would go straight to the ladies underwear section whilst i experimented with masturbation. I can only presume there would also have been a males underwear section but why was i drawn to the females.

That story is in line with most of my early memories concerning my sexuality but i must point out im aware this is just one of many points to consider. Many of those points, unlike this one, indicate ive always been gay. This just happens to be a point im curious about at the moment.

2. Confuseddude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  3. whateverami

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hm. I dont remember my age (perhaps less than 10) but I do remember experimenting with a friend (touching and stuff).

4. BelleFromHell

Age 15 with yaoi/yuri/hentai. I didn't even know what masturbation was until age 16.

I'm not kidding, it was THAT late. I was that damn suppressed.

5. stranger1101

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was too lost in my own little world to even care about sex or relationships until I was about 13, at which time I found the world of smutty fanfiction. I diligently avoided the f/f fics for quite some time (because like, eww, gross), until curiosity finally got the better of me. Then, despite enjoying them way more than the het fics, I was able to convince myself that I only liked the f/f stuff because I really liked the characters and would NEVER EVER be in to that kind of thing in real life. Silly naive 13 year old me.

6. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me it was 12 with the hentai and 13 with the masturbation. Even at age twelve, I thought you could get pregnant by liking someone.
    I really liked this guy, my period didn't happen one month (as it was irregular at first) and I thought I was going to have a baby. I was a weird child.
    Other than that, no exposure with touching actual people. Don't plan to until a while

7. BelleFromHell

When I first started getting vaginal discharge, I thought I had cancer, lol. I was terrified. I didn't find out that it's a normal thing until years later.

My mom never had the sex talk with me and I've never been to a sex ed class. Everything I know about sex I had to teach myself. Fortunately, I'm used to teaching myself everything, so it didn't turn out so bad. It could've turned out a lot worse. Plus, I'm good with clearing browsing history; muahaahaa...

8. David21201

9 i started masturbating and its always felt good but not right... I hate to say this but i was 13 when I lost my virginity...I found hentai and yaoi and yuri and fanfic at age 10

9. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my gosh! Me too. The first time I had my period, I was eleven. I thought I was going to die, and I was scared and told my mom after it was over. She noticed because I threw out half my underwear xD

10. futuristicfire

I'd draw pictures and masturbate to them. I didn't even know what I was doing...

11. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha~ I thought I was the only one! Well, I'm not as weird as I thought. Or maybe we were both weird.
    Female anatomy is so hard to draw, but...damn, girls are hot.

12. BelleFromHell

My first period didn't freak me out too much since my mom already told me that it's normal to bleed down there. However, she also told me that missing periods can be a sign of pregnancy.

Unfortunately, she wasn't brave enough to tell me how pregnancy starts. I falsely assumed that sharing a toilet with someone can get you pregnant (I was extremely germophobic), and my periods were extremely irregular. So, yeah... that was scary... :lol:

Dear parents; sex education is important. Please don't fall for the false "if I don't talk about it, it'll go away" notion. It may be embarassing as hell, but would you rather have your kids thinking that normal body functions are signs of cancer or pregnancy? I think not.

You don't need to tell a ten year old everything all at once, but they should at least know about normal stuff like discharge and menstruation, just so they aren't terrified like we were. :grin:

---------- Post added 24th Jun 2015 at 10:44 PM ----------

Mmm... I'm suddenly interested in drawing again...

13. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Technology hates me. I tried replying three times and it kept deleting it.
    Yeah, I love to draw a lot. I started with cute anime boys, and now I can't really draw anything well except anime females.
    Speaking of anime, I see ze King of Awesome and his Almost-as-Awesome sidekick as your profile pic~ (^w^) I had the biggest crush on Prussia. He's, well...awesome!

And yeah! Come on education~ I got it this year, after I learned about sex and bodily functions. They should've taught us earlier. Would've saved many kids from nightmares, haha~ I learned a lot on my own "research" :wink:

14. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was like... 10 when I first got exposed to hentai/yuri +18 games and began to watch videos about yaoi, but for thelater, I enjoyed just the cute stuff. Right now, I like yaoi so much that I wonder if I'll end up by developing some sort of fetish related to it.

15. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Well, different forms I guess.
    When I was between 8 and 10, I found out that sometimes the vibrations of swimmingpool water could, randomly it seemed, cause a pleasant tingly feeling in my penis.

The first time I conciously tried to replicate it was when I read a historical novel when I was 10, which contained a simple, non-graphic, sex scene. This helped me find out the wonders of masturabation and the rest as they say, is history.

16. Starwind78

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think around the 9-10 range. Fucking Sailor Moon. I was gay for Sailor Moon, lol.

I remember asking my mom what it meant if I kept thinking about women's breasts or about women in romantic (PG/PG-13 sex) scenes. She said I was probably just imagining how I wanted to look.

I rolled with that answer for about 10 years. :confused:

17. BelleFromHell

Understandable. That's happened to me a trillion times. I especially hate it when I type out a long and detailed message, only to have it deleted when I'm editing it or trying to post it.

Thank you for noticing zhe awesome avatar of zhe awesome Gilbert and Gilbird!

[​IMG]