1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I snogged a girl, but I'm gay?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DanielSmith, Jun 23, 2015.

1. DanielSmith

Hey, went to a party last night and got super duper drunk....
    I ended up hugging a girl and full on snogging Her a few times!I kept telling her I loved he....she used to literally have such a crush on me the other year..... She was drunk too and we both agreed that it was because we were drunk
    We've been really really good friends for years too
    I mean I'm a happy drunk and go round hugging everyone and that
    I think I hurt two other girls feelings who were getting on to me....by doing that stuff with this girl, and I'm far more attracted to those girls than the one I kissed

I literally have no sexual attraction to this girl, and tbh the kissing was odd lol
    I don't ever get the urge to do something sexual with a girl....well I do but very very very very rarely

So what am I "still" gay?

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Of course you're still gay.

As far as I know, everyone are bi/pan even if it's 99,9999999% percent in one direction...
    Getting the urge to kiss someone of the opposite gender once doesn't make you any less gay.

Btw, "snogging" is suuuch a cute word! <3

All the best

3. Vashta Nerada

Unless you're feeling romantic/sexual attraction towards the opposite sex I'd say it's safe to assume you're still gay.
    Of course, if you feel you're not then you're the only one who can decide that, and always feel free to explore yourself and remember you decide what you are, not the situations or scenarios, future past or present.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Drinking strips you of your humanity and turns you into a different person that you normally are not. So nah, it doesn't count.

5. BiKate

I love that you use the word snogging haha!

Before I really realized I was bi, when i was in a new relationship with a guy and I was really drunk. I made out with a really good friend (same sex). It was odd. But it only happened because I was very drunk, I have never ever been attracted to her, ever. She's my friend and I think she's beautiful but no way. The kiss was just drunken fun, and I too told her I loved her. It was nothing.

You were drunk, it was just a snog, you're still gay :slight_smile: Just be aware of it maybe if thats something that can happen a lot when you drink, with either sexes, for future relationships :slight_smile: