1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual or Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AnonConfusion, Jun 23, 2015.

1. AnonConfusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, all my life I have always been "boy crazy" as my parents would say. Well, recently I have been looking right past the guys that I would usually want to be with as soon as I saw them. Instead, I have been looking at the attractive girls and thinking, "hey, I think she's really attractive and I want to hold her hand and hug her and be with her." I can't tell my parents because I would more than likely be kicked out or they would force church and the bible on me. Only two of my friends know. They were both very supportive, but I don't know how my other friends will feel. I need help on knowing how to come to terms with my sexuality. I think I might be lesbian but I don't know for sure. I need to know some ways that I can figure it out by myself. Please help me? Anything will do.

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

If your problem with the bi/ lesbian question lies in the guys you were crushing on before it might be helpful to ask yourself why you were crushing on them.

Were you genuinely in love with them or did you like them because the other girls liked them?
    The answer to this question could clear things up a bit.

3. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well do you still fancy guys ? Can you still imagine dating a guy or being intimate with one ? or if you did date/had sex with a man ? Did you enjoy it ?

Lesbian would mean no interest whatsoever in men. It seems that you spent most of your life crushing on guys so I would find it very unlikely if you were a lesbian. You are probably more bisexual. As a bisexual it is normal to see a variation in your sexuality and going from liking guys to girls to back to guys.
    For example. I am currently more into girls but a year ago or even a couple months ago I was all into guys. Currently I focus more on women but my attraction in men hasn't vanished, it's just inferior to the one I feel towards women at this exact moment, it may well be different tomorrow. I can still clearly acknowledge a hot guy and feel attracted to him but if there is a hot girl passing by, chances are that he won't compete. At least that's how it works for me. It's a bit confusing but I hope I helped you a bit. :slight_smile:

4. AnonConfusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just liked them because I thought they were kinda cute but I could never really see myself in a relationship with them. But recently when I see a girl I think is cute, I have this little scenarios playing in my head and I want to have a relationship with them.

---------- Post added 23rd Jun 2015 at 11:03 AM ----------

I don't even acknowledge attractive guys anymore. I have no attraction to guys anymore it seems. I can't imagine being with a guy. The thought of being intimate with a guy fraks me out and I pretty much get sick at the thought of it.

5. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if your crushes were purely platonic in a ''I think he is cute'' kind of way then there is definitely a chance for you to be lesbian. Lesbians I assume can still acknowledge beauty in mean and tell if a man is handsome and/or attractive (as in pleasant to look at) without being attracted to him. If you've never ever fancied the thought of a relationship with a man and never desired one sexually then I think it's safe to say that you may be a lesbian, especially if you have no problem picturing yourself dating another woman or having sex with one.

Hope it helped. :slight_smile:

6. AnonConfusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This helped me so much. Thank you.