1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thekingkevin6, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Thekingkevin6

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi all just wanted to try get some help from people who may have been in the same situation as me. I came out as gay in 2013 but the labels gay, bi or straight never felt right to me I never felt comfortable in any of them lables but I didnt know why. I noticed when I was going through my early teenage years I never felt sexually attracted to people unless I had become close to them. But I didn't think their was a term for that, now I know it's demi-sexual if i am right. I believe I could be demi-sexual as I've tried having a one night stand which really did not work out as I could not become sexually aroused by this person. Its ruined a lot of my relationships before aswell as I just wasn't sexually aroused and the guys I met didn't understand so before I got chance to try connect to them they had left me as I couldn't please them. I honestly would prefer anything but sex with someone and I don't develop feelings for people fast it can take months before I feel attracted to someone. It's really confusing to me and i'm hoping someone can help!!:bang:

2. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Maybe u still havent find the right person to feel attached to and to be comfy

3. bi2me

I've only really felt attracted to two people in my life. Both were best friends in high school, and I had a sexual relationship with both during that time. I married one of them, and I wish I could have the other. :/