1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh my glob I like girls too??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JellyfishJam, Jun 25, 2015.

1. JellyfishJam

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is a repost of my thread from the welcome area cuz well I'm new ("welcome JJ" "oh why thank you, you're too kind") and I joined for support. So let the supporting commence!

HELLOOOO humans!

My name is JellyfishJam (or Jelly, Jam, Jellyfish, JJ, just don't call me FishJam cuz that stuff is naaaasty) and I finally decided to woman up and deal with my "issues." I'm a 24 year old gal who was raised is a VERY conservative Christian household. All of my relatives and friends are straight and I always considered myself as straight as a straight pin. But recently (like ever since I left home and have been out in the wild) I've found myself being attracted to certain girls and now I'm thinking maybe I'm as straight as a slightly bent straight pin? I'm definitely not ready to tell my parents I think I might be bisexual because that would be like lighting a train on fire and then pushing it off a cliff, but what's wrong with it, you know? If I'm going to love somebody I want it to be for his or her soul, and I don't want to miss out on that love just because they didn't happen to have the "right" genitals. So I'm hoping this will be a place I can meet people who are working through similar stuff and we can make the journey into self-acceptance together. Like awkward internet besties!

Well that's all for now! Kisses!

2. Xander27

Hey!

I'm Xander. Nice to meet ya. Well hey, I used to think I was a lesbian but found myself in love with a dude- best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't discount anyone because of genitals- totally discount people because of personality! You go! Do you!

3. FoxSong

You love who you love. It can take a while to work through all the indoctrination though, hey? I find myself still uncovering random things I was made to believe in childhood and being like: wtf? When did that insinuate it's way in there?

4. Seagypsy

(*hug*)Hey Hun I'm just like you too! Very conservative Christian background, very homophobic parents, but also realised I'm bi. I have strong feelings for a girl but I can also have strong feelings for guys too... It's a tough one!

5. Posthuman666

Welcome JJ! Coming to terms is tough but necessary. Hope you have fun on EC.

6. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

welcome to ec

7. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! ^^