1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this normal...?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by blackkitteycat, Jun 28, 2015.

1. blackkitteycat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, i seem to have a very weird sexuality and was wondering if i am the only one who experiences this or if its normal. Growing up i neber expericed attraction to girls (im female) i was actually kind of boy crazy. Then in 7th grade i got my first boyfriend and he sexually assulted me. After that i seemed to only want to date girl until the summer after 8th grade. Ever since then i have been going through phases of which gender im attracted to. For example, right now im very attracted to guys. I dont want to date a girl at all, im totally straight. However just 2 months ago i was supwr in love with this girl i knew and wouldnt ever dream of dating a guy. Is this normal? I feel like i go through phases of being straight and being a lesbian. I would call it bisexuality except for the fact that im only attracted to 1 gender at a time, never both at the same time. Its very confusing and i was wondering if anyone had any insight. Thank you!

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not bi myself but I'd say you could be bisexual who's been going through monosexual phases, idk.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I recommend googling "fluid sexuality" and reading up a little on it, it sounds right.

Your feelings are completely valid and there are more people who feel like you. You're not alone! (*hug*)

Also, if you are "super in love with girls", are you really sure that you are 100% straight? Maybe you're in denial?