1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going Insane

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Unknown User, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Unknown User

Out Status:
    Some people
    So right now, I decided to settle on the label Bisexual. ... And it took me about a year to properly set into it. But now I feel like I need to change it... Again.

I found out I was within the LGBT+ community when I started crushing on my friend (which was also my first legit crush). Really hard, like wanting to be with her/kisses/cuddles and stuff. It went on for a couple of months, and all I did was trying to fall out of it because she was straight and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. And from that, I then worked out "who I am." At first, I found the term Demisexual and played around with it. Then I started doubting myself and felt like I was lying with that label and then tried Pansexual, then Lesbian, then Bi, and then back to the start for the same reasons. I'm simply stuck in a loop.
    I tried to keep myself unlabelled until I was more in tune to myself... But I felt like I lost a piece of myself. In the end, I came out to my friends and my older sister (who all accepted me), and said I was Bi (while possibly keeping a preference to girls) because I felt scared of not knowing a sense to myself.

I worked this out through some reasearch and some reflecting, but it doesn't feel like enough. I tried to look back on my past actions, and yeah, I thought liking femle characters more than male on TV was normal. But, anyways, I feel like I don't have enough experience to properly set myself on a label, as stated on my first crush. ... I can see myself dating girls, and see them all as attractive, but with boys it's a bit of just... Unknown. ... Maybe? I feel like I'm lying to myself. Could this just be a phase and I'm just overreacting?
    Augh, I'm frustrated and a bit scared of being lost of not knowing who I am.

I guess I could just wait some more to learn about myself. Is 15 even a good age to find out who you are? I just don't know how I feel anymore.