1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the hell is she? What am I doing and why?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woahthatsboring, Jun 28, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

I'm so frustrated right now. :dry: I keep thinking about this girl that I barely know and it's not getting any better. I've been "75%' sure about my sexuality for sometime now but her vibe is confusing me. I feel like we're flirting but then we're not? Like something is obliviously there but we say absolutely nothing about it when it really isn't normal. The worst part is? I, kind of, not completely, am with a guy friend. He's more with me than I am with him-- if you know what I mean. Basically, I'm usually the one distracted:icon_redf I feel a little bad about it but what can I do? I'm not out yet! Plus he's not a bad guy, I don't mind being with him it's just at this point I have to know whether or not the girl I'm constantly thinking about is into girls too so I know how to hurt less people.

I've never been with a woman, ever. But I see myself trying to be with her if I can, I would call off my "so call" relationship with X to be with her.
    Things are some of the things that led me to believe something is there, if I'm not crazy please tell me :rolle:

-the first time I met her, she stared at me for no reason before I asked her name and we introduced ourselves
    -after introducing ourselves, she stared at me even longer and for some weird reason, I felt pulled in.
    -I injured myself and she was there to help me out, like, she physically gave me a massage to "relieve the stress"
    -I've hinted that I'm okay with gay rights and she didn't say a word about it but whenever I bring up guys in a conversation or my boyfriend she chooses to ignore that too. She once said a guy found her cute but she never said if she found him cute back.
    -she always touches me but I noticed she does do that with others too.
    -she rests her head on my shoulder sometimes and I've read that it shows that she's comfortable with me but she just met me. How is that possible?
    - we text flirt and I promise, it's not the normal "friend" conversation because I've had my fair share of those and I can tell the difference. Like seriously we text "Goodnight kissy face" all the time.
    -my mom thinks she's gay. Okay, okay I know that's not a good point but my mom is usually right about a lot of things!

Anyways, I know I'm probably over thinking this but I feel guilty for liking her and also not liking my actual "boyfriend" enough. I don't want to split up with him if she's straight. So if anyone has any insight please help :help:frowning2:&&&) I've failed at hinting that I also like girls so I think she thinks I'm completely straight too. Ugh.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

the only way you would know that if you ask her

3. unsureofmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree with the previous poster that maybe you should ask her to her face. Of course, easier said than done... maybe hint at it by asking if she has a crush on anyone, see if she will tell you their names, thus giving you an idea of their gender?? It's completely up to you, of course. Good luck! (*hug*)

4. woahthatsboring

Yeah, I know :frowning2: but it'll be so weird to ask her. If I was already out there would be no problem in asking her up front but because I'm not out at all and she knows my parents. I'm stuck.

---------- Post added 28th Jun 2015 at 09:05 PM ----------

That's an awesome idea! Thanks for that :slight_smile: