1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Learning To Let It Go

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Jun 29, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

Now that finally we got marriage equality and we can marry who we want I should be jumping for joy right? To be honest, I was excited because now I should be like if I date a girl now no one will care. However, I am still in the process of finding myself at who I am. And that's whether if I am bisexual or a lesbian. I know that I shouldn't be scared if I like a girl and she likes me and we start dating but I still am because of doubts that I might be wrong about everything. How do I learn not to worry about it and let my walls down!?

2. bi2me

I'm still not there yet, but I'm at the point where I've told the people I want to know, and I'm more open about my support for lgbtq issues and human rights issues in general.

I've also decided that if my situation changes drastically (like if my husband and I were no longer married), I'm ok with telling my parents and family that I'm bi so they won't be shocked if I date a woman.

I'm specifically raising my kids to know they can date and marry men and women when they get old enough, so hopefully it won't be an issue for them...