1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a lesbian? Or Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by xoe98xo, Jun 29, 2015.

1. xoe98xo

xoe98xo Guest

I have no idea if I'm a lesbian or bisexual. I think I might be a lesbian but I need someone else's opinion. This has been on my mind for months and now it's getting to the point where it's really getting me down. I can't focus on anything else now apart from thinking about who I am. :bang: I know I'm probably pressuring myself but I'm that kind of person who needs answers to things.

I really, really like women. I'm attracted to them in every single way. I've never experienced but I have crushes on girls and can imagine a relationship with them.

But -sigh-:help:

Growing up, I liked both sexes - well, at least I thought I did. I find guys/celebrities cute but ever since I left School, I realized them feelings were nothing special. I idolized them (celebrities) and I found them good looking, that's it! I never wanted to be in a relationship with them and looking back now, I could never be in a relationship with a guy any more. I was in a relationship for 3 months with a guy and he was good looking, he was sweet and I cared about him a lot but when we broke up tbh I was more relieved. I didn't care. I had more feelings for a female teacher than I did when I was in that relationship. I was going back and forth with my sexuality at School but I always thought I was bisexual, I never even thought about me being a lesbian.

I only start really realizing that I could be a lesbian last year when I started college, I started flirting a lot more with with this girl and I really liked it. She made me feel special.

Now, this sounds like I already have this figured out... but I just need someone else's opinion. Obviously you can't say what I am for me... but just some advice, an opinion.
    Online, I have a Twitter and I came out as gay on there but I'm still very unsure. I keep thinking i may be bisexual even though I feel nothing towards guys. I don't know if this is just denial though because I'm scared. Whenever I think about this also, I think of my family and how they would react and I think that's stopping me as well.

So, this was long... and I'm sorry if loads don't make sense. I just need some help. I wrote on this site about 2/3 months ago as well. I was give the advice to not to rush things... but I feel like I've become more unsure than I was 2/3 months ago, if that's possible.

Thanks.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Lesbian for sure :wink:

3. waternation

waternation Guest

From what it sounds like you may be lesbian, yeah^^ If you couldn't imagine a relationship with a guy AT ALL but could with girls that's a really big hint :wink: I'm bi, leaning towards girls mostly although some guys I could be in a happy relationship with, my preferences are pretty up and down. If you want to change the label later on then you can do that. But at the moment if you feel only attraction to women/only want to be with women... Yeah :icon_wink

Are you attracted to guys/any type of guys in any way at all?

4. xoe98xo

xoe98xo Guest

I find them attractive and good looking but I don't want to be involved romantically with them. I really like being around them but just as friends. :slight_smile::icon_bigg

5. xoe98xo

xoe98xo Guest

I wrote this back late at night and I was rushing. I actually did think about it a little bit twice, I remember once thinking I was gay for like a day and then because I felt too weird and "guilty" by it and went back to thinking I was bisexual/straight. I just felt the need to add this. Lol. I was going to edit the post but I realized I couldn't do that. This sounds weird now... sorry, haha. Ignore me. :lol::bang:

6. HarmfulLoverX

Lesbian c: or possibly homoflexible cx c:

7. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

To me, this sounds much like you're a lesbian :slight_smile: I feel the same way as you!

8. kahlaboo333

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lesbain forshore. and u should be my gf too