1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DanDan, Jun 30, 2015.

1. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi everyone!
    So I met this really cute guy at work the other day and we really clicked (he even asked me for my number). However;
    1) He has a long distance girlfriend whom he really loves, but he wants something from me- he says he has a crush on me. Seeing that no guy has ever felt this way about me, I said that I did too (because i do! We've been able to relate on many levels). He said his girlfriend said that doing thigns with other guys was ok, but i still feel very off.
    2) he's trans. He really wants to be a girl, and while I'm supportive of trans people, i just cant bring myself to dating one. I want that relationship with a guy- its a bond ive always hingered for, and since he wants to be a girl, i just dunno how to go about that. I feel lost.
    3) he's very emotionally fragile. Hes sent texts like "look I'm lonely and have no one to ever cuddle or kiss or anything". And so on.

Im at a loss here. Please help, im just as lonely as he is but i just dont know what to do, especially with the whole trans thing.

2. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No one?
    :frowning2:

3. ConfusedguyZZ

Well , if you want to do a relationship with him and he of course , first go on a date with him and discuss your problems
    BUT: YOU MUST SAY THAT YOU SUPPORT HIM WHATEVER HE IS AND EVEN WANT TO BECOME A GIRL. MAYBE , if he really loves you, he will be still a guy. Discussion is the best solution. And follow your feelings a little, if he wants a hug why not give him :kiss:(&&&).
    Second: If he wants to be a girl and so it isnt possible to make a relationship with him, find another crush because you said IF I UNDERSTOOD, you will not be comfortable with him or her
    GENERALLY : FOLLOW YOUR HEART

4. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I already established that I support him in that-he even asked me if i would go shopping with him for womens clothes, to which I said "of course!"
    I support him regardless.

5. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Listen to your intuition. It sounds like you've met a desperate person, and this entire situation seems fraught with danger.

There's really nothing you can do, if he is really a she and wants SRS. Some trans people "break under pressure", because they want to please their partner, but I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of trans people are more resistant.

The relationship might work in the short-term, but it looks disastrous in the long-term. Then there will probably be even more pain accompanying the breakup.

I know you really want a relationship, but you deserve better than this!

6. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats what I was thinking. I suffer heavy depression too, but I handle it well-he doesnt (he hasnt told me anything about pronouns he prefers, so Im using he for now). He wants to hang out soon, hopefully saturday and if so Ill see how things go.

7. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i dont see whats wrong with the relationship if its right, but on the other hand ive seen to many break ups involving a gay couple and one wanting to be a woman. but as selena gomez said, "the heart wants what it wants"