1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual or just curious?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GeekyGirl22, Jul 1, 2015.

1. GeekyGirl22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I've always considered myself as straight but recently I've found myself attracted to girls as well. But before I make the massive move to come out, I want to really make sure that I'm actually bisexual and not just feeling curious.
    Any help/suggestions?

2. fern

Out Status:
    Some people
    what is the rush to come out? it sounds like you're just figuring this out yourself...I would just take some time to think about it yourself...it could take a bit...but start to become aware of your reaction to things. for instance, if a girl walks by vs if a guy walks by. if you watch a movie, do you tend to look at the hot girls or hot guys more during the movie. just start to think about both who you would want to be romantic with and who you might want to be sexual with...it might not be the same gender.

I think before you make any big moves and "come out" you should be a little more certain of yourself. Not sure how old you are...but sometimes this stuff just takes quite awhile to figure out...it'll come to a point where you are certain who you are and just can not hold it in anymore.