1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fluidity and sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jax12, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This... fluidity... is bothering me. I'm the type of guy that would like to make a decision and stick with it, you know? But I believe that my indecisiveness has something to do with the fludity of my sexual orientation. I tell people I'm gay as a quick answer, but I feel like I'm lying to myself.

But if I tell people that I'm bi, I get societal pressure that I'm still expected to be with a girl. I've considered pansexual as well, since I've fallen for many people based on their personality.

Could I get some clarity in pansexuality/bisexuality and the fluidity that is within these two terms? And any other advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

2. MetalRice

Bisexual generally means in most cases you are attracted to just the two binary genders, while Pansexual tends to usually mean you are attracted to every gender binary and non-binary, cis and trans; through there is alot of fluidity in personal preferences and feelings that labels often can't strictly be a accurate representation of one's personal thoughts and feelings.