1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to be sexually but not romantically attracted to someone?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by juno14, Jul 2, 2015.

1. juno14

Btw: I know I make an excessive amount of these posts asking for advice, really sorry okay :lol: Thanks!
    Basically, me and my friend (also a girl) made out a few times and then agreed to stop incase it messed up our friendship. I really really enjoyed it, and find myself wanting to do it again and also really enjoying it when she touches my hand, brushes against my chest etc etc. *I'm obviously not considering kissing her without her consent, I just want to know what these feelings mean*. I get slightly turned on when I think about the times we made out. However I know I'm not in love with her, and just feel like she's a really close friend. I wouldn't want to date her.
    What do these feelings mean? Could they mean I like touching girls, without being in love with my friend? Thanks guys :icon_bigg

2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Didn't you just answer the question?

3. juno14

Haha I guess I did, just wanted to check if that sounded like a plausible explanation :lol: Thanks!