1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Sexual Orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Jul 3, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I have been questioning myself since last October. I even came out to my parents and friends telling them that I was a lesbian and then decided to go back into the closet. However, since a month ago I started to question my sexuality again and it's been taking over my mind once again.

I think I kind of sort of figured out my sexuality however I do not know 100%. There's a possibility of me being being bisexual. 95% girls and 30% guys. I mean, to be honest, girls are way cuter and more interesting than guys even tho I never went out or dated a guy( I had crushes on guys but they never returned my feelings). I know that I do find guys attractive but I don't want a relationship with one. I would like to start dating women and see where it goes. But I am still in the questioning process. Is this even possible of me being this way?

2. QuecksilverEyes

Of course it's possible for you to be this way.
    Everbody is different. Try to find a label you're comfortable with, from what you wrote I'd say you're bisexual but if you feel better identifying as lesbian due to the fact that you only want relationships with girls that's fne too.
    I could start splitting this up in romantic and sexual attraction, but I don't know if I'd confuse you even more :slight_smile: