1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

17 year old girl confused about sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by asdfghjkl0987, Jul 4, 2015.

1. asdfghjkl0987

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hey guys! okay, so im a 17 year old girl, and im seriously questioning my sexuality. i am romantically and sexually attracted to guys, but when it comes to girls, its tricky. when i think of girls in general sexually or romantically, i dont feel any type of desire, but then sometimes there are exceptions. sometimes, i meet a girl in person who is really cool and nice and i suddenly become extremely attracted to her, romantically and sexually. basically, ive noticed that im only attracted to girls i really know and like, as opposed to guys where i can see a picture of a guy i dont know and feel sexually attracted to him. so right now im going through one of these girl crushes and when i think of her, i feel this feeling ive never really gotten from a guy i have met in real life. its super confusing! i hope im explaining this in a way that makes sense! what do you guys think? :slight_smile:

2. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Intereating. Sounds kind of like you feel more attracted sexually by men, but you connect more romantically with women (granted this can also cause you to feel attracted sexually to them as well.)
    I've heard that many biaexual people feel different kind of attractions to the different sexes so you're not alone. I'm sure there's a word for it but I don't know what it is.

Hopefully someone who actually knows stuff about being bisexual can help you :3

---------- Post added 4th Jul 2015 at 06:15 PM ----------

This is an interesting site I found. Don't know if it'll help or not or if it has anything to do with your sexual oroentation but here ya go: https://thethinkingasexual.wordpress.com/2013/06/09/cross-orientation-sexuality-overview/

3. asdfghjkl0987

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you so much, this website is very helpful! :slight_smile: Thanks for the response!