1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sean1215, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Sean1215

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum and came because I am not sure of exactly who I am. A am straight and am sure about that through experience, but I have always had that lingering thought in the back of my head that is becoming more and more prominent. I fantasize about girls and get sexually aroused, but sometimes I think of having a boyfriend and having a romantic relationship with a guy. I sometimes think of it sexually but it is sometimes hard to get aroused by it. I do fantasize about being in love with a guy and just making out. I am into masculine looking women and when I think about guys I think of a very feminine man. Can anybody please relate or give some advice?

Thanks

2. IrishBuddha6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey,

Well anything could happen but it's seems like you are in a good place where you seem accepting of it. Based on your post, I would say you are most likely straight, maybe a bit curious, but probably predominately straight as you don't really think of men sexually. Anyway, whatever happens happens, so don't worry about it too much :slight_smile:

3. Sean1215

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks I am thinking that as well! :icon_bigg