1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexual indoctrination

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Benway, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i am intoxicated by the effects of sexual arousal. it clouds my thinking, it stops me from being who i am, who i want to be and it simply confuses me. once the sexual arousal is ejected from my body my mind begins to clear. this is not how it should be. sexual arousal, hetero or homosexual is an aberration of the mind.

accepting sexuality of any kind is to be indoctrinated by it. originally the purposeof sexuality was to procreate but it no longer means that and we dance around it by saying it's about 'love' it is not about loveitis about exerting the desire to releasedopamineby engaging in sexual acts that have no meaningnotevenheterosexualacts have meaning anymore we neednt have them as thereare new wyas to inseminate and ceaate lif now

why are we allowing ourselves to be controleld by sex? its a visxuous cicyle and i want nothing to do with it why shouldi gnegage inacts i afind tobe repugnant? it is addiction, like any addictionto nictone, heroin or zlcholol herrte musrt be a way to breakfreerom it

iam not intoxicated on anything right nowi am nust so tired and expersated that icant type rightand thisvisuous cycle is killingme and all iwant is otknow whywe allowourslves tobe contrled by such primitiveforces whenyou wanttotranscend geneder and sexual labels and yetwe perpetuate itbecause the worm dictates thus

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    We have sex because it's pleasant, fun and healthy.

If you feel like you would want more self-control, work on it by meditation or by looking up guides or so.