1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about who I want to grow old with?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by IrishBuddha6, Jul 6, 2015.

1. IrishBuddha6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone,

This may be a strange question but it's something I think about a lot as I try to figure out my sexuality. Anyway, although I feel that I am leaning toward gay at this point, I feel that it would be odd for me to grow old with a man. Like I don't know, I find guys my age and a bit older to be good looking, even well in their 30s but I don't tend to look at significantly older men as a lot of straight men look at older women. I don't know what this means but I kind of feel weird thinking about myself at retirement age and living with an older man lol. I know physical attraction becomes less important over time but is it weird I feel like this and should this dictate something about my sexuality. Thanks for the responses in advance and for the record, I love old people lol, nothing against them!

2. bi2me

Do you find yourself wanting to grow old with a woman? I think it can be hard to think that far ahead. :slight_smile:

3. IrishBuddha6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't necessarily have this desire to grow old with a woman. I think I thought that would be the case for a while...most likely because my family and school conditioned me to think that way...idk lol. I guess it is far away. I guess I just have a bit of a fear of marrying someone and then down the road the relationship falls apart or that I marry someone I wasn't meant to or something...I don't know

4. bi2me

I think most people share those fears