1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could This Be That I am Bi? Or Pan? Who Knows

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Jul 8, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I have been thinking about my sexuality over the last nine months now. I thought I was a lesbian for at least a month but that label just didn't work out for me because I still find some guys attractive and I still would like to date one even though I never had a relationship with one(21 years old and still single and a female). I know that I do find women attractive like really attractive and the more I think about it and spend time with it I realized that I do not mind dating one as long as she has a good personality and we get along great.

I have no idea at what it makes me. I know that Pansexual means that you date someone based on personality rather than gender and to be honest I always believed that too. And I also know that being Bisexual means that you date both a man and a woman but you can have a preference.

I still do not know which label is right for me however I just know that I do not mind dating a woman just to see where it goes from there. I just would like to find the right label that fits just for me.

2. DAXIII

If you can't decide on a label then the best thing you can do is just not use one. If people ask just say I like what I like and leave it at that. Vague I know, but remember it's your life. You don't need to label yourself if nothing fits you.

3. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you are still attracted to guys and you like girls better you could be bisexual but have a preference for girls. Just like what DeathArcanaXIII said, you don't need to put a label on yourself. Once I figure out my sexuality I'm going to put a label on myself because it makes me feel confident. :slight_smile:

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could just say who you like. In that case, I like both and in different ways. I'm fluid though, so I prefer the fluid label over anything else.

But I'll just tell people that I'm gay or bi, it depends how I feel. It still doesn't invalidate any of my attractions either way.