1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my brother wont accept me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Monak, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone... I am dealing with being B for a long time already, since I am coming from a place where being gay, bi ... is a sin and I always tried to ignore that side of me(but it is with me always when i meet a beautiful girl etc.) Never been with a girl only with guys.

Right not i am in relationship which is not really going well but looks like he loves me and i do to, but there is always something missing. I start to talk with girls online to and I liked it ... So how do i know what is the right thing to do for me ? I don't want later to feel like I really f up with my bf and i lose him.Bu right now is like living in a bubble.

when i told my brother about all of this he said I am crazy because I don't know how to be happy and that i need special help. I am so depressed and broken...

2. QuecksilverEyes

First of all: have a hug, you sound like you need one (*hug*)
    What exactely is 'not going well' with your current boyfriend?
    Talking always helps. I think you should tell your boyfriend that you feel like something is missing and how you two can fix your relationship. If that doesn't work, don't be sad, it's not the end of the world.
    Nobody can tell you what's 'the right thing to do' because in the end you decide what's best for yourself.

3. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you for the hug i need it :slight_smile:

Well i always feel that something is missing and I really want to try with girls but I don't want to hurt him I cant really find a good solution out of this now :/