1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think I'm a lesbian? I really need help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by internetperson, Jul 9, 2015.

1. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay this might be a little long but please just hear me out, I really need opinions. So I know for a fact that I do like girls. A lot. But I’m not sure if I am a lesbian or not because I can’t tell if I like guys too. I have always had this feeling around girls that I never had around guys but I could never figure out what it was. I have never dated anyone or even had a kiss so I don’t have much to go by. I’ve only had about 3 crushes on guys before and now when I look back at it, I honestly think I just liked them because I felt like I had too. The last guy crush I had was 3 years ago and I haven’t had one since. But I do find some guys adorable. I have never in my entire life called a guy “hot” or “sexy”, only girls. I don’t think I could EVER have sex with a guy, it doesn’t seem right. When I try to picture myself in a relationship with a guy, something doesn’t seem right about it. I can’t picture myself with one in the future. Whenever I see a straight couple, I can't tell what it is but something is weird about it (no offense straight couples don't throw things at me). But in all honestly, I really want a girlfriend and I want to spend my life with a girl. I really want to kiss a girl and experience how amazing it must feel. I’m so tired of thinking everyday about this stuff it’s making me so stressed out. Some days I feel like I am 100% a lesbian and then other days I remember how cute a guy is and how I just want to hug them because they are so adorable, kind of like when you see a really cute animal and you just want to squeeze them. But I don’t know anymore and I can’t think. I have absolutely no one in real life I can talk to about this so I feel really lonely and misunderstood and I want to be heard. What do you guys think? I would really appreciate it if you responded. :slight_smile:

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound a lot like myself when I was questioning so I'd definitely say you might be a lesbian.

3. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for your input :slight_smile:

4. mochii

Like Yuricore I have experienced everything you have mentioned before.:icon_bigg I can't tell you that you are gay but it sounds to me like you are, especially since you don't find guys hot and don't really have interest in being with them in a relationship. Lesbians can find men cute and even attractive, but they don't tend to have any feelings besides that and don't have interest in being sexually intimate with them. Hope this helped a little.

5. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It did thank you :grin:

6. emma7

I think you are.You sound alot like me when I was starting to question my sexuality.

7. ArlettBaySB

Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say you are. But as some things happen, I can't tell for sure... I think you're the one who's gonna figure that out!
    Good luck and girls are great indeed.
    I'm proud to say that I like girls as well.

8. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the responses guys ^_^

9. Hachi

Hi internetperson :slight_smile:

It certainly sounds like you might be a lesbian. You are still young, so your preferences might still be ironing themselves out, or you might just be still figuring out what exactly they are.

Try not to stress too much about it (difficult, I know!). You will figure it out! Some people don't even begin questioning themselves like you are until much later, so you're on the right track. Wish you the best!