1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't know if i'm bi or straight,bi exists? boys turn me on so much, what can i do?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lover12, Jul 9, 2015.

1. lover12

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i'm 20 years old

i don't know if i'm bi, i've been in love with some women, but since a was young i've been attracted to some boys too, specially some of my friends, bisexuality exists? i kind of think i'm a little androgyn too

thinking about kissing them, masturbate with them and give them a fellatio made me so hot

i once saw a friend masturbating and watching him got me hard, and once i meet a very pretty boy and my cheeks turned red and i liked him

but the most important is that i'm always thinking in being with a boy, most of the thoughts i have about sex are with men and not with women

i absolutely love penises, i'm much more attracted to them than to vaginas, but i had girlfriends and loved them

i want to have a boyfriend so bad, i'm always thinking what i would do, always thinking in kissing a boy, sleeping with a boy, giving a fellatio, deepthroat, and swallowing his cum,

what does those thoughts mean?

also i since i was young i always felt kind of femenine, i always felt like in part a women, i dunno, i always kept my body as much femenine as possible, slim

i act like a girl sometimes the way i act

2. Void Puppy

Re: i don't know if i'm bi or straight,bi exists? boys turn me on so much, what can i

I mean, it certainly sounds like it to me.

Are you sexually attracted to men and women? congrats you're bi!

That's just about all there is to it really o:

3. lover12

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Re: i don't know if i'm bi or straight,bi exists? boys turn me on so much, what can i

thank you

but many people say bisexuality doesn't exist, why?

but if i'm bisexual why am i more attracted to men? shouldn't be equal?

4. Keahi

I hear that one about climate change, too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

More seriously, I think it's just human nature to imagine that other people all have the same secret interior clockwork we ourselves do. If you can't imagine yourself feeling a certain way, then it can be hard to grasp that other people genuinely do feel that way.

Everyone's different. I don't know if it would help you, but one thing I hear fairly frequently from bi friends is 'percentage' descriptions, like: 'I'm 90/10 gay,' or 'I'm bi, but more 60/40 than 50/50; I tend to feel slightly more drawn to women.' My SO identifies as bisexual but primarily heteroromantic - he sometimes says (only partly tongue-in-cheek) that he likes 'pretty girls and thick cocks'.

I'm sure you'll find your own description!

5. Hachi

I agree with Keahi. I have noticed a little bit of unease towards bisexuality in the LGBT community. In my case, I've noticed lesbians being more likely to be like "I won't date a bi girl because she might leave me etc. etc." So bisexuality "not existing" is usually a thing that people say when they are afraid or can't believe it because they themselves have not felt it.

I've also known a lot of people who state the opposite, ie, that straight/gay doesn't exist because "no one is 100% straight or gay" (which I find to be a little bit pretentious).

Just like what Void Puppy and Keahi said, many bisexuals define their sexuality on a percentage, because they very often DO have a preference. For most of my life (and even sometimes now) I defined myself as bisexual with a strong preference for women.

Also, do you find yourself attracted to both sexes, or do you find yourself mainly attracted to men but you get "feelings" for women? I am just asking because Keahi brought up a good point - there is a difference between heterosexual and heteroromantic, same with homosexual etc.

6. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Bisexuality does exist. I am attracted to both men and women.

Take a look here, please: The Bisexual Index | Welcome to the Index!