1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zackary Waffle, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Zackary Waffle

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm only 15 and yet I've lived most of my life in fear, fear of myself. I'm tired of being afraid of who I am and I need to figure out who I am.

When I was little I only had crushes on girls but my first guy crush was in grade 8 and I've felt myself get more and more attracted to guys even though I had crushes on girls last year and the beginning of the school year this past September.

I'm just tired of living in fear and want some advice on how to know if you are gay or bisexual. Thanks in advance for the support.

2. Juli

I think the best way to figure that sort of thing is through a combination of experiences and fantasies. Who do you feel comfortable around? What turns you on? Do you feel towards these boys what you feel towards those girls? Could you see yourself actually having sex with another guy, or maintaining a relationship with one? These are rhetorical questions, but hopefully they'll help you think about what sort of person/people it is that you like.

3. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just by that it sounds like you could possibly be bi. But things can change. The thing I like to do sometimes before I sleep is imagine in my mind being a relationship with a guy, and then a girl. I do it every night to see if my perspectives ever change. They never do so that's how I know I'm probably gay. Ask yourself, who catches your eye more? Maybe you are bi but have a preference to a certain gender. What has let me figure out my sexuality more and more is time. I feel like the longer I am addressing this to myself, the more I am discovering who I really am. To be completely honest, it's definitely the hardest and most confusing thing I have ever gone through, so hopefully with some experiences you will figure it out. I hope that helps! <3