1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by phoenixforever, Jul 9, 2015.

1. phoenixforever

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have known that I was a lesbian since I was 14. I still tried on and off to have a boyfriend in high school because I thought I could somehow make myself change. Around 18 I decided that I was through with trying to change, and to begin embracing who I was. I am 20 now and moved back home a few months ago, and started talking to my high school sweetheart, an ex boyfriend. I started spending time with him and thought I loved him. I was really excited because then I thought somehow I could be straight for him, started thinking about the potential to be a wife and a mother. I finally had sex with him, and hated it. Things got weird between us. I couldn't even explain how after we finally had sex, why I was pushing him away when he was trying to kiss me, not sleeping in the same bed as him that night. I don't understand how I felt like I was in love with him but wasn't attracted. I am attracted to women, and fall in love with them.

2. fern

Out Status:
    Some people
    It could be that you're romantically attracted to men, and sexually (or both romantically and sexually) attracted to females.

have you ever been in a relationship with a girl?