1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure Since 2009...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ZyZZ18, Jul 10, 2015.

1. ZyZZ18

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I get started, I'm Not Confused.... I know I like Males And Females, I'm in a 2 month relationship with a guy and its going great so far. But I Don't know how to label myself.... For the first few years I Was Gay.... Then In 2013 I Decided that Pansexual Was More Me... But lately, the thought of Sex is just not doing anything for me. In The past, I had many chances to hook-up with really good-looking guys (on one occasion, this jacked straight guy who Kickboxed and did Martial Arts) but never took up an offer because I never was interested. Even In My relationship now, we do "other stuff" but I never let it get to that far. I'm Not scared or nervous or anything, and my guy is just really laid-back and it never gets to him to much, but I just don't want sex, from anyone.

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

It's okay & 2009 was a long time ago; you're probably not the same person as you were in 2009. Lol. Don't worry about labels. Focus on what's happening with you right now.

Do you feel sexual attraction? I'm thinking it could be that you're asexual or just celibate (sexual abstinence). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you strongly feel like you never want to have sex then you are probably asexual. Romantic and sexual attraction are two different things. You can be romantically attracted to someone and not want to have sex. And as far as the labels go, you don't need one. But I think the correct label (if you're asexual as well as bisexual) would be biromantic but im not 100% sure.