1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MrSkittles, Jul 11, 2015.

1. MrSkittles

For the past year or so I was confident I was gay, but these past few weeks I have been questioning. I know I like guys, I don't know how to explain this but when I see a good looking female I get aroused and I feel like I am Sexually attracted to her. Could I be Bisexual but with a strong preference for guys or something else? I have never been this confused before. I have been having these fantasies with me and a female. I don't see myself in a relationship with her but I do have fantasies with females and see myself actually being sexual with them. If anyone could help that would be great

2. MrSkittles

Anyone? I really need help. I am trying to find a label because I feel like labels are important. I always liked guys but a small part of me likes girls but I only get aroused by them every once and awhile. Sometimes I see myself in a relationship with one but sometimes I don't. I know you don't need a label but I want one because I feel they are important to me and who I am.

3. fern

Out Status:
    Some people
    its very possible that you are bisexual but just with a very strong preference for males. so like for every 10-20 guys you find attractive and can imagine being sexual with, there's 1 female. if you haven't already heard of the kinsey scale you should check it out - there's some free tests online even to get a sense of where you might stand on it. but it sounds like maybe you're a 5 or so...

4. MrSkittles

Yeah I heard of it. I took it and got a 6, I think your right and I might me bisexual with a strong reference for men.