1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with how to approach him...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by daanonymous, Jul 12, 2015.

1. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So i posted on here about a year ago. And since then things haven't gotten any better. The friend I was writing about blocked me from whatsapp and facebook. But then we started talking again after about two weeks.
    We havent been hanging out as much but I want to know how to approach him about this...is he straight? I'm 30 and hes about 25 or 26. We both date only girls. The situation is that There have been times when we're both drunk and end up staying at a friend's house with a small apartment and have had to share a small space to sleep. In those situations, there have been times when we sleep too close to each other.
    One time we had to sleep on the couch. Him instead o sleeping on the small couches and putting them together decided to sleep on the couch with me. He had his leg on top of my dick!! I was hard and when I was moving around he said that I should just go to sleep. He never moved his leg or made a comment about the position we were in. I feel somewhat attracted to him and have pretty much spooned him. One time, after we both had sex with girls, different girls, we ended up sleeping together and he pretty much allowed me to spoon him with a boner. He played asleep for some time but then said something and so I know he was awake but didnt say anything about the position we were in. Two nights ago it happened again where he did say something like get off me but only to turn around and put his back to me. I again spooned him and he said nothing. A little more touching happened and he never said no. I had my leg right over his.dick. Difference was that this time when my leg was on his thing he felt aroused. It makes me wonder why he doesnt say anything and we dont talk about it after. I wish he would tell me that he doesnt like it so I can stop or fir him to tell me he liked it.
    I want to bring up what happened the other night up but dont know how to bring it up. Any ideas on how to approach him and talk about the situation so I can once and for all know if I should pursue the situation or if I should leave it alone.

2. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I know the story is a bit twisted but i really need some advice