1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I exactly??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Misa, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Misa

Out Status:
    All but family
    So, I need help to identify clearly what sexual identity I am. When I was in middle school, I dated my best friend, she was beautiful. And this is when I asumed my identity as Bisexual. Because although I was dating a girl I still had attraction towards men. All me and her did was hold hands, kiss, hug, cuddle, make out, but it never come down to having sex. After we broke up I started dating guys, eventually I had sex with a guy. Later during my junior year of high school I dated another one of my best friends. She was also very beautiful, we kissed, held hands, hugged. But one night, she slept over. We were making out, but then she wanted more, but I didnt. So we stopped and eventually broke up. I was so confused, I mean maybe I wasn't bisexual. So I got curious, and did some research. Then one of my friends suggested I was Biromantic. But I looked up the definition and its not exactly me.... so what identity am I? A person who can romantically and sexually be involved with men, but can only romantically be witha woman. I know I'm not asexual because I like having sex with men.... and i dont know if I can ever actually have sex with a female.

Someone please help...... I feel as if I'm an abomination to the lgbtq community.

2. Keahi

This is pretty much the definition of 'biromantic heterosexual'. That being said, it's possible you may find you feel differently with a different woman, in a different relationship, or even with a different type of 'sex', so you shouldn't feel stuck - with this label or any other.

There's a spot for you somewhere under the lgbt umbrella regardless. (*hug*)

3. Misa

Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you so much for your help. This really made sense and I'm glad I'm not just wierd