1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting to try it 4 1st time.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by iceman1985, Jul 13, 2015.

1. iceman1985

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    When i was younger i was over at a friends house. Playing around until we went in the bathroom. He was a few years older then me. He told me we should get naked. I didnt know why but we both did. He then laid on the floor and told me to get on top of him while we rubbed out dicks together. Got hard instantly. Nothing happened after that. A few weeks later we see each other in the bush and he tells me he wants to see my cock erect. so i show him and we go on with out day.

then in high school i was at a friends house and we were play fighting on the couch and my hand grazed his cock and then his to mine. a few min later we were in a van both asking to see each others cock. Both show our cocks. rock hard. we stare. but do nothing out.

i find out a few years later he is gay. and in the meanwhile i go though 3 girl friends and now am single. I been mad at my self for not doing anything else with the guy. and i wish and want to try all the time. I look at lady friends and guys all the time.

But i am scared