1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by obxx, Jul 14, 2015.

1. obxx

So, for the last couple months I have been in a relationship with a girl(im a guy). I've had feelings for guys and girls in the past. Since I am pretty masc their are usually girls around that would be open to dating/ hooking up but I mostly turned them down. For some reason I fall for guys so much easier then I do for girls. I have been dating this girl for multiple months and been pretty sexually active BUT I just cannot get that feeling of "love" or infatuation I feel with some guys.I have decided I am bisexual but I know there is more to it. I can get sexually aroused for both genders but only seem to want to be romantically involved with one??

2. drayvan

3. obxx

I agree! The fact that I know my girlfriend has really strong feelings and I feel like I can't reciprocate feels so shitty.

4. well you're aroused to both genders
    you're emotionally and romantically more excited about men.
    you're dating women and longing for men.

answer: date men.

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    You seem to have a romantic preference to men. (If the preference is very strong, maybe homoromantic would be a fitting label - you said you think there is "more to it".)

Also, you said you're masc - well, a lot of guys like that, so don't worry!

EDIT: Maybe you should discuss this with the person you are dating. If she is developing feelings for you but not the other way around, maybe she could end up hurt.

6. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I completely agree with becki. I think these feelings for guys are something you should explore. But I don't really know where you are in your relationship and if you guys feel the same way. If you really want to date guys, I think you should tell your girlfriend about it so she's not surprised when you bring it up later on in your relationship. Tell her how you really feel about her so she doesn't end up getting hurt.

Good luck!