1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like women but they annoy me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by benefit25, Jul 18, 2015.

1. benefit25

Hello!

Anyone who can give me advice please.

so i have recently discovered that i might be into women, not sure 100% yet however i am having issues coming to terms with it because i don't like women. I like men and i like taking care of men. I see men and i want to nurture and care for them. I am a girl who loves to take care of people, and i Do not see women as that. I have never been in love with a woman, yet i know that sexually i am attracted to them. Straight sex even though i have had it, is not what turns me on. i haven't had much experience with women either, but i easily get annoyed with them and be like ugh... too much hormones between us. whenever i'm hanging out w a girl for more than a day, i'm so annoyed and tired and want them to leave. I am very conflicted because i want to be a mother and have kids and get married to a man who i can take care of, yet i have all these sexual attractions towards women.

2. Seagypsy

Wanting to take care of a man can be a trait for bisexual women, as in the Hetero trait would be wanting the man to take care of you. It's considered a masculine trait. I also want to take care of men in the same way,

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi sweeties :3

Can one of you talk about your desires to care for men and what that looks like? (Like, how is it fulfilling, etc.)

In my case, I want to care for and protect my partners, but I have that feeling about men, women, or anyone else; not just men specifically.

I'd also like to understand why it is that women (but not men) are being identified as annoying. Saying "there's too many hormones between us" doesn't help me to understand what specific behaviors are the problem.

~ Adrienne

4. benefit25

thank you for your comment:icon_bigg. well the thing is i was in this relationship with this guy whom i loveed a lot and i loved taking care of him and being with him and spending time with him. he was my dream guy. the problem was that i had this time of panic attacks and anxiety where i would find the urge to have to break up with him.. at the time i didnt know why i had the impulse. a month ago i saw this video about a woman coming out and she said that she could be with a man and care for him but she couldnt give herself entirely, now i haven't been with a lot of guys (as this guy ended up breaking my heart, because he cheated on me) but this is how i felt with my ex.. although i loooved him so much and taking care of him gave me happiness i didn't feel complete, like something was missing. i have thought of the possibility of two things as time has passed: the possibility of being gay, or that he wasn't the one i was gonna spend the rest of my life with. I still to this day don't know the reason for the anxiety and panic attacks that almost ended my life. after him it took me a long while to get over him and putting myself out there and since him there have really only been two guys who i have emotionally connected with and had romantic attraction. ..

with women i have neveer told myself or restricted myself to not be able to fall in love with them. i always saw women as attractive beings. most of my ffriends are girls and we get along just fine. however as i said in the post, as soon as it is too long, i want and need them to leave, i get irritated and all. i have the worst pms ever and i cant imagine twooo girls going through that. Maybe it is my inexperience with women, being scared, and all but at this point i think it would have happened. i love being femenine to men but i see myself takin the alpha stand with women because i like to take controll and i would like that the woman i am with to be feminine. Do you have more experience what do you think? Thank you for your replies

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well, keep in mind that not all women are the same. I don't even get periods so I don't PMS for example. And I can name you over 10 men in my personal life who act like they're PMSing and are constantly bitching and causing drama (and yes these are straight men).

I think it's easy to generalize, so keep in mind that I'm not blaming you but just trying to help you see other options. Hell, I have the same kind of dislike for straight men and their generalized behavior as a whole due to my own personal experiences, so I know how hard it is to leave the cycle.