1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Position Limitations?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TLV, Jul 18, 2015.

1. TLV

TLV

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am new here and want to get some feedback.

I am gay but have been repressed my entire adult life until my early 30's. I have limited sexual experience though gave oral and bottomed a few times before 18. I have come to desire more sexual wholeness and have been experimenting lately to find what I like. I am very handsome and have a great muscular body and am completely masculine. I attract bottom types very frequently.

I have been with three guys lately and want your thoughts.

The first guy I was with as an adult was attractive but quite feminine and when we were intimate it was nearly impossible to remain erect. He also had a small penis but was super sexual which over powered me a bit. This experience was not the best though he was a great kisser.

The second guy was taller than me handsome and had a big dick. He was also somewhat feminine but while touching and kissing him maintaining an erection was not too difficult and I really enjoyed the oral sharing. He wanted more from me but topping him was beyond my comfort level and I do not know if I even could.

This third guy back home is masculine with a lean frame and fairly handsome. He has a smaller dick and is a complete bottom. I have received oral sex from him without much problem and have explored my sexuality twice so far with him. Both times he is rock hard but I am having trouble with my erection. These guys seem way more into it then me. I was honest and open about my limited experience and desire to explore and he is enjoying the process as I am I think. I also want Gay connection and intimacy, he wants to get plowed by me and maybe connect a bit.

What I am unsure about is if I am just submissive in bed and need to accept that? Should I avoid sex until I want to rip off the clothes of the guy I am with? I do not want to be topped by these guys, does this mean I need to top them? Am I dealing with arousal issues, nerves or both? I do not have ED and often am rock hard at the start of the encounter with these guys but lose it.

Lotta info but would appreciate your thoughts. Maybe leave the bottoms alone for a while...