1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you feel when you think about sex with women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Wolfen, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Wolfen

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    this is a question for guys what do you feel when thoughts of wemon and sex pop into your head and do you ever imagine sex with wemon? for me personally the thought of sex with wemon sometimes causes anxiety and fear i wont be able to get an erection or that i wont enjoy the sex even tho i have before multiple times. so what about you guys what do you feel when you imagine yourself having sex with a girl?

2. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Never had sex but same fears.

3. MetalRice

I get aroused mainly, but then again I am bi so what do I know? *laughs*

4. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had sex but, eh I could probably get an erection, thing is the thought of having to be the penetrative partner just feels wrong to me. It's not appealing in my mind.

5. myself123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I too think about the same thing. Its confusing. Anxiety definitely. I cant seem to reach a conclusion about the thoughts.

6. doc

doc

Hey Wolfen, feelings of anxiety and not being able to have an erection or conversely of cumin too soon are a part of any new sexual encounter if you are unsure of yourself. I'm not sure that they are a sign about sexuality but about confidence. Performance anxiety!
    Questioning will bring that up for us, I find.
    Do I get aroused thinking of sex with a woman - yes, although I've trained myself for decades not to think of anyone specific, male or female, and not to look at people in the street with lustful thoughts. My therapist advised me to start "noticing" who turned me on and that is hard to do.

7. Damos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I only feel the need to ask the girl one question I don't think of women in a sexual way. I only think why did girls like you ignore me for 4 years while I treated you with respect. This event prevents me from loving women.

8. ZeCoop

ZeCoop Guest

I feel anxiety... but, I think a lot of comes down to lack of confidence. I struggle to just be myself around women and unless you overcome that, then you cant properly decide. dont forget that sex is just something between two people who feel a connection... What helps me is to just remember that even if you call yourself Gay... you can still pick up girls at bars and that sorta stuff - its not like your not allowed to anymore. Just go with the flow.

I know some people wont like this: but what i realised is you just gonna man up and go after whatever the f**k you want. If you like a guy, go find out more about him and see where things go. If you like a girl, go impress her and get her to notice you. (well thats the way I feel when im at bars).

Mostly from imagining sex with a women i defiantly feel anxiety though and just unsure of what exactly to do :S I feel like id be judged i guess. but i still want to get clsoe and intimate with a women, i just feel like im wouldn;t be there 100%.