1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsession with orientation?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FlyingCheese, Jul 20, 2015.

1. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've only understood my sexuality since around last september, and I came out in March as bi.
    I didn't explain that I'm more attracted to women than men, I just quickly said "i'm bi" to my mother and she told my dad.

I'm going to an LGBT thing in 3 days, I'm really hoping I meet a girl I like, but I probably won't and I'm just happy to be more included with the lgbt and around people I can comfortably speak about my orientation with.

Thing is I've also been extremely sexually frustrated and lonely. I want a girlfriend so I can do so many things to treat her well, sometimes I want a girl with me just to:tantrum: cuddle and sleep with so bad my body is sore and I wish I had a girlfriend who would rub my back and make me feel a little less down.

I feel I think about these things too much, my orientation is at the forefront of my mind all of the time; it doesn't feel healthy and I just want a girlfriend.
    I feel like I haven't even come out properly because my parents probably think I'm mostly straight or something, but I also hate talking about my sexuality so much that when he asked me what attending the event did for me/what it was. i side stepped the main point of the event just by telling him about side-purposes of the event.
    I'm feeling like an empty shell because I have difficulty expressing myself and I just don't want to be silent and alone.:frowning2::frowning2: