1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Husband has been clingy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Orangepledge, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Orangepledge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Since I met this woman I have fallen head over heels for I never gave my sexuality this much thought. But all I can do is think about her and I find myself day dreaming of her as well and just kind of not pay attention to what's around me.
    So since this my husband won't leave me a lone. I know he senses something with me is going on. He probably thinks Im cheating on him. I don't see it as that Im just thinking about someone not sleeping with her. But dang everytime he leaves a room he's gotta be kissing me or I cook food he's gotta kiss me anything and frankly it's pissing me off.
    So he either knows something is going on with me or he's out there doing something wrong but I can't stand it.
    I haven't even told him yet. For the ones who have told their spouses, are any of them like this before or after?

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have similar experience with my boyfriend and it was before I told him I was attracted to women. Gradually I became distanced from him so he suspected I might be seeing someone else. As a result he became more clingy and more attentive that made me even more uncomfortable.

#2 paris, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  3. Chrissouth53

It's very possible that he senses an emotional separation between the two of you. Because of this, and maybe not knowing the cause of it, he tries harder to emotionally connect with you, which makes you try to put more distance between the two of you.

You getting involved emotionally with this other woman is tantamount to having an emotional affair. You need to step back and think about what you want in your life. If you need both your husband and this other woman in some sort of fashion, you need to have honest and open communication with him. Not doing this results in the behavior you are witnessing.