1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex with men

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Emmab2802, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Emmab2802

Lesbians who have had sex with men... How did it make you feel? Do you have any desire for male attention or get turned on by the penis at all?
    Thanks!

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had sex with a man, but my girlfriend is a trans woman, and I don't have any issue with the fact that she has a penis. I have no desire for male attention, or a penis that isn't attached to a woman.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've never actually had sex with a man, however, I got very very close when I hated my sexuality and wanted to prove to myself I can still like men. I had to cancel the whole thing when I realized how sick and disgusted I felt, and this strong averse reaction makes me glad I never did- I would have regretted it.

I find penises disgusting and it gives me a pretty strong reaction to see it in person, almost like a fight or flight response. It is strange because I have never been sexually abused, but I have a lot of inner hatred toward heterosexual sex for some reason. I only "like" penises if they're touching other people who have them.

4. seeking

Honestly i just felt there.

I didn't feel like vomitting or anything. It just was there... the man was there and the penis was there. I had no like heart skipping a beat, pupil getting big, or anything like that. I just felt fake, going with the flow, and just being there. I hope this makes some kind of sense. But in simple terms i just wasn't into it.

If a penis was attached to a woman... i am not sure how i would feel. I don't think i would be into it either.

But, with woman it's so much different, especially emotionally. Guys i just always felt like good friend with... chillax...someone to hang with. There just is nothing there.. just felt uncomfortable to be with them sexually or even kiss them. There just was nothing there.

Hope this help a tad. If you are asking for yourself... my advice is go with the flow.. live life.. follow your heart and time will tell.

5. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I enjoyed some aspects of it- eg. cuddling and kissing- it just felt a bit like being comforted and made to feel safe, so this was nice.

The sex itself- to me it just did not feel much like sex.

I've enjoyed it when it was about making out etc, but as soon as the actual 'sex' started I've always felt disconnected- so I've always felt disappointed when it stared to happen, because the actual 'fun' part of the interaction kind of stopped when the 'sex' begun.

The physical sensation was ok- but I was kind of detached from my partner, and my own experience- it it just felt like I was being pushed further away from everything.

I don't know if this was dissociation because I actually did not like it, or because this is just the way it is- that I am not able to feel connected to a man sexually.
    It just felt like my body was separate from me- the things that happened to my body were kind of pleasurable and in a strange way I've also enjoyed the feeling of 'being away from my body' - but it left me feeling alone, which was pretty much the opposite what you'd want to feel in sexual relationship.

I was able to enjoy it before I had any experiences with women, because sexual stimulation to the body is nice, and for the intimacy afterwards, but after being with a woman, I've started to realise that maybe I am just not as capable of being with guys as I have thought, and maybe they simply cannot give me the connection that I need.

To answer your question about being turned on by the penis- no, I was not.
    I am turned on by feeling connected to my partner. The penis- well it is just a tool for that connection & it did not really fulfil its role for me- I still did not feel connected to them as much as I need during sex.
    I feel very neutral in terms of sexual response about penises as such- a bit like about an elbow.

#5 LooseMoose, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  6. lovely lesbian

I've never had sex with a man I've kissed them but nothing else just however you feel that it what matters go with your heart