1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zackary Waffle, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Zackary Waffle

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm only 15 and yet I've lived most of my life in fear, fear of myself. I'm tired of being afraid of who I am and I need to figure out who I am.

When I was little I only had crushes on girls but my first guy crush was in grade 8 and I've felt myself get more and more attracted to guys even though I had crushes on girls last year and the beginning of the school year this past September.

I'm just tired of living in fear and want some advice on how to know if you are gay or bisexual. Thanks in advance for the support.

2. flitterpad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going through the same thing at the moment. From what you have told us it sounds like you are probably bisexual (or possibly pansexual) if you have been having crushes on both girls and guys. I figure that if you have been getting crushes then you probably attracted to both. But in the end only you can decide your sexuality. :slight_smile:
    That's why I kind of wish that I could just get a crush on a girl so I could confirm that I'm bisexual. Good luck! (*hug*)

3. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I went through the same thing, I was really afraid of being bi or gay, once I learned more about the lgbtqia community it became much harder to repress who I was. The thing that helped me figure out my sexuality was doing a lot of introspection and trying to tear apart the things buried in my mind that made me be afraid and repress myself, it also helped a TON that my close friend who I leaned on for support daily told me constantly that no matter how I identify that I was okay.
    Figuring out one's sexuality or gender takes a lot of vulnerability, the fact that you're even admitting to yourself that you might not be het is pretty dope, mate.
    **Also from what I've observed of the queer community the ppl that keep asking themselves if they are queer usually are**