1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi enough?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 1415, Jul 22, 2015.

1. 1415

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Im questioning what makes up my sexuality, i feel like im Bi, but im not sure if I'm Bi enough to claim the identity. Though Im attracted to both girls and guys i definitely have a weaker attraction to girls than I do guys, and the attraction feels different between the two as well. Though I have had sexual experiences with both, ive only ever been in hetero relationships, and im not sure if i could see myself in a relationship with a girl?

I feel like there's part of myself that isn't there when I call myself heterosexual, but at the same time i dont want to be slammed with all the questions or the sterotypes of being a bisexual, and that sounds horrible, and im not brave, but i am confused about my identity :frowning2:

2. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like you are bi with a preference for guys. You can call yourself bi- you don't have to be equally attracted to both genders to be bi.
    If you intend to only have casual encounters with women and relationships with men- maybe using heteroflexible or heteroromantic bisexual could also be a good way to signify this.

3. PurpleKitten

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It does sound like you are heteromantic bisexual. But maybe its worth giving it a try being in a relationship with a girl and see how it feels, if it feels right. The pressure to have a specific sexuality or identity is hard. You don't need to label yourself with anything. You could simple just say that you are queer

4. waternation

waternation Guest

To me, it sounds like you're definitely 'bi enough' :icon_wink Maybe you just prefer relationships with guys, or haven't found a girl you want to have a relationship with yet? But if you're attracted sexually to both, I would think you could definitely call yourself bi^^

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Bisexual- sexual attraction to both genders. Romantic interest is irrelevant. So yeah, definitely bi enough.