1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexuality is hard to figure out

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Theshreks, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wrote this to another forum member but it still works regardless of context.*

OK so I wrote this hours before I started sexting with this girl. Well it started off as just talking about my sexuality and trying to figure it out. Then it went into a normal conversation then sexting. She sent me pics and did the same, I enjoyed it. I also enjoy sexting with the guys I won't lie.*

I usually go for guys because they're usually as horny as I am. I didn't get horny for her until we talked for a bit. I don't know i guess it built up some tension or something? I did feel like I genuinely enjoyed both. I'm not sure I like guys romantically. After I was done I didn't want to talk them but sexually it felt right.

After I jacked off to the girl I felt ashamed for some reason. I guess because I asked for the nudes but she was fine with it. I know you can like girls aesthetically and I fear that how I like them. I don't feel like it's like that. I mostly think about kissing girls. That's probably what I want to do most.*

But see then I can't tell of I'm overcompensating or denial or something. Sexually with guys is easy but I just haven't ever felt romantic for one. With girls I've felt both. I guess I don't wanna be gay because that's mean I pretty only fuck with guys. I wanna try girls before I cut them out of my life like that.*

I did try straight again and it didn't feel right. I just know I'm not 100% percent straight and I kinda like it.

2. YinYang

Maybe you're heteromantic bisexual, meaning you only really date girls, but you are sexually attracted to both.

3. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OK I hear what you're saying but wouldn't just saying bi be easier. Just to make it simple and reduce any confusion?

4. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Just saying bi could work! Choosing a label is up to you.

The only problem with that is that guys might think they have a chance with you romantically even if they don't - let's say you sleep with a guy 2 times over the course of one week and the guy starts developing feelings for you - he thinks it might be mutual since you're bi. Well, you'd have to break his heart in that case, right?
    That's the only concern that I can think of...

6. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I say bi because if you're having sex with someone you can develop romantic feelings for them and vice versa.

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    ^this is actually not true for everyone at all. Some can have sex with guys and girls but can only be romantically attracted to one of them.
    I might be that... not sure.

Whether or not you could develop romantic feelings for guys is something you should think about.

8. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It hasn't happened but I won't rule it out.