1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know what I am anymore??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 0handie, Jul 22, 2015.

1. 0handie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hi, and thank you so so much for at least considering helping me C:

I thought myself to be bisexual for a little while now, and I have a boyfriend. but for some reason, while I would never want to have a sexual relationship (I only like guys romantically), I find myself drifting away from men in general.

with women, I get so so so turned on by them, and I find them REALLY sexy. I don't get aroused by men at all, but women.. :icon_redf they get me so bothered.

romantically, I've never tried being with a girl, and I don't know how to break up with my boyfriend so I can explore being with girls romantically. because I don't know at all how it would be like.

I'm kind of drifting away from men (romantically, of course. because explaining my sexual desires? you can't lose what you never had) and I really really want to go with a girl, cutesy flowers stuff and behind closed doors stuff.

do you guys have any words of advice, or any ideas of what my sexual orientation might be? thank you very much for reading and for all your help <3

2. PurpleKitten

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you might be biromantic and homesexual. I think most people who are bi or panromantic do have prefrences and go back and forth with what gender they prefer.

It's probably a good idea to explore with all kinds of relationships. Being tied down my a partner can be hard. Maybe you should figure out the pros and cons of staying in the relationship.

Good luck

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

If you aren't really satisfied with your relationship, don't feel like you have to stay in it to keep your boyfriend happy. If you feel comfortable talking about this with him, that might be a good idea. If you're not ready yet, you'll just have to tell him it isn't working for you. You could say you still care about him and you're sorry but the relationship isn't really working for you. I know it can be super hard to have to tell someone that, but after you get it over with, you'll feel a lot better and eventually it will be a thing of the past.
    You could even just tell him you've realized you're a little more confused about your sexuality than you thought and because of that, you can't continue your relationship with him.
    It seems like you're both sexually and romantically attracted to girls. Maybe you're sexuality is starting to become more defined now and that's why you're feeling differently about guys. If you just give it time and be open to what you're feeling, it will probably become more clear. Don't worry about exact labels just yet. Just like who you like:slight_smile:
    I hope this helps a bit and best of luck to you!(*hug*):slight_smile: