1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by j13, Jul 22, 2015.

1. j13

j13 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i am only out to one person. He is a very, very great friend. We met and initially it was just about sex. Now we have become really great friends.

I am not sure if I am falling for him or just confusing my feelings. Has anyone else felt this way about someone? And when you did come out, did your feelings change?

I am just confused a bit. I have put so much trust in him have got nothing but happiness and respect in return. Am I just "high" on the good response he has given me, or am I falling for him?

Hope that makes sense

2. BENTLEY

if you two are as close as you make it sound, i suggest you have an honest conversation with this person. the worst thing you can do is not communicate your feelings properly for each other. if you started out for sex, and now are good friends, then there is a good chance something else might flourish out of this, but youll never really know unless you bring it up.

perhaps your friend feels the same way and doesnt know how to bring it up? i know it can be real hard to talk about ones feelings like that, but if you want to find out what youre feeling is really a romantic attraction, then you bot have to talk and maybe try being more than friends.

3. j13

j13 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thank-you so much for your response. You are right, talking about you feelings is always hard- and something I have struggled with. I reall appreciate your reply. It is good to get another perspective on things. It is difficult to get out of my own head sometimes.