1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by transkenma, Jul 23, 2015.

1. transkenma

Alright, this is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right...

Lately, I've been questioning my gender and I've just been so confused, and I thought my sexuality was the one thing I was 100% sure about, but apparently not. I currently identify as pansexual, but I've been thinking a lot and I've come to realize that I might be a panromantic asexual. I know that's not such a big jump, but it still makes me anxious because I hate not knowing something about myself. I'm not old enough to have sex, so I don't know? But in general, I just don't find having sex appealing and I can't imagine myself in a situation like that without feeling uncomfortable.

I don't know. I just needed to get this off my chest.

2. YinYang

I am pretty much in the same situation as you. I'm 14, so I pretty young. After a while of thinking and changing my mind and obsessing, I decided, since I'm not into sex now, I'm panromantic asexual. Later in life, if I 'grow into it', I'll say I'm pansexual. But I'm not worrying about it right now. It's just, who I am RIGHT NOW is panromantic asexual. I might become something else, but for now, I'm good being who I am.

3. Overcomplicated

Oh hey, there's other asexual teens out there, lol.
    I would recommend looking into the official Asexuality website because it has a lot of good information on there that helped me separate my sexual and romantic attractions.

Hope you can figure things out! (*hug*)