1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure pansexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Asasosh, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Asasosh

This is my first post on this site-I hope I'm doing it right.

I've considered myself to be pansexual pretty much as long as I've had sexual urges-sex and gender just don't dictate whether I'm attracted to someone. I find both male and female forms attractive. I've dated one girl, but I've never wanted to date a boy.

I'm young and confused. How do I tell whether I'm not romantically attracted to men because all the men I know are :***:, or because it's not part of my orientation?

2. KayJay

Depending on how young you are you may just need time to develop your sexual feelings more?

If you're attracted to men, perhaps you haven't met one you click with yet? I would say don't worry about it, just let yourself figure out with time. Pansexual is a fine label to use in this situation, or bisexual. Don't put pressure on yourself to figure it out. It took me so long to figure myself out and I feel like if I had just waited and not stressed over it, I'd have saved myself lots of headaches and orientation "changes".

Just my 2 cents though.