1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having an exclusive or narrow 'type'

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dreamer2891, Jul 25, 2015.

1. dreamer2891

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    like everyone I have a type (of guy) but mine isn't simply a preference its actually exclusionary....

its a relatively narrow type with a slight variety on a few physical attribute - but then thats it...... its probably about 1 in every 100 guys on dating sites. i think for me its a certain facial scructure combined with a certain body shape and stature.

all other guys outside my type I have no interest at all .... they could be women for all I'm concerned in as far as how I'd not interested! but like with girls i can spot good looking people, distinctive people, and of course recognise brilliant personality traits... but that is all

In the past I have tried dating guys outside my type, even with fantastic personalities.... but ultimately it doesn't work, as there isn't the draw, the excitement, the thinking about them.... and importantly actually wanting sex with them.

does anyone else have a particular type that your 'only' attracted to.

of course I'm still single, I fully know the risks of narrowing your dating pool, as all i mention above is JUST physical, then you need to go through the personality filter as well - personality IS very important to me too.

and then of course they need to like you!..... which never seems to the case