1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it normal to feel differently sexually/romantically about girls and guys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thewolf, Jul 26, 2015.

1. thewolf

Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a girl. I definitely have some interest in men, I like looking at them, and I get a weird feeling in my chest when I see an attractive one.

Girls are different. I feel for them more on the surface of my skin, like a rush of endorphins when I see a girl I like. Sometimes I get a feeling of breathlessness, which I don't get for guys.

I like the idea of kissing a girl, but I don't feel the need to fantasize about it as I would a guy. It feels easy to think about guys, the only girl I've ever spontaneously fantasized about was my straight first love.

I like the thought of having sex with a woman, though, with myself being the proactive one in bed.

I felt for girls before I felt for guys, too.

I just don't know. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely. It sounds like you are attracted to both guys and girls, and in certain ways. Bisexual doesn't necessarily mean 50/50; the important thing here is to acknowledge your attractions and figure out what label feels right to you.

I would only identify as bisexual if I could be in a relationship with a woman, but seeing as it not being a possibility, I identify as gay (Kinsey 4/5).

3. Leifa

Of course it is, I feel way different about men and women but am attracted to both in different ways and in different amounts.

I've found my attention drawn to both men and women over the last two weeks that I find attractive.

I am way more romantically attracted to women but am sexually attracted to both and even find myself sometimes more in the mood for one or the other when I fantasize.

I've heard a lot of people say bisexuality is 50/50 but it definitely isn't for everyone. It's not for me. It's more like 15/85!