1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unshure and insecure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Damos, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Damos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    As the title so nicely says im unshure of what I am so let's start with the basics.
    I don't feel anything for "normal" girls I can talk with them but besides that nothing. Same with "normal" guy's never felt anything for them either. So when I discovered this I was like what now. From some searches I found that I was attracted to grils who dressed and acted completly like guys first thought was, I am strange. second thought was guys like this will never like me. I mean look at me im not beautifull, have no muscels whatsoever, can be timid and I probably would be too scared too even start talk about this to any of them.
    So this is a problem I just don't dare to talk to them in a romantic way because I know FTM make the best friends they can be kind, understanding, though (protect me from bullies) and all around i feel more confortable around them. But im too affraid too ask questions of love because I have seen how it destroys friendships.
    Any advice?

2. Damos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    no one?

3. Leifa

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to those types of people.

If you don't talk to them about it how will you know how they feel? I wish I had better advice but I don't :< I'm sorry.

4. Damos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I didn't ment to say that I felt it was wrong. The only thing is im just to affraid to ask them such personal things (not to mention I barely leave the house). I'm affraid i come off as a creep or that they are not interested and that i just ruined what could be a great friendship.

5. Fentrion

The beauty of your body is not determined by your appearance. It's determined by perception. I'm believe there are plenty of people who would find you beautiful.

Muscles are overrated. I think a slim / smooth upper body and non muscular thin arms are very sensual and attractive.

FTM folk are people like everyone else. Don't consider yourself inferior or unworthy. I'm sure you would have a lot to give someone who loves you.

Love yourself and enjoy your life.